Emergency Management and Cardio Protected Areas: Emergency Consultancy based on ISO 22320 and Mass Evacuation according to ISO 22315
With the aim of:
- Improve the organization, coordination and decision making in an emergency situation.
- Alignment with legal requirements on emergency plans.
- Alignment with European programmes.
- Improve Brand reputation of the organization.
- In legal practice, ISO 22320 certification scheme, would be a very significant evidence of the organization and its concern about the effectiveness of organizational measures to the point of using the best available practices.
- ISO 22315 covers planning for mass evacuation in order to gain a more effective response during the actual evacuation. MASS RISK uses this standard to assist organizations to meet their obligation of saving human life and reducing suffering.
- Provide cardio protected areas ensuring staff competence for the use of the DEA, and the minimum number of fixed or mobile DEAs present at the event.